Everytime I heard about child abuse..I feel so sad..I feel so empathy...I could feel how suffer the child is..Moreover I already have 2 little kids. I just can't imagine how the victims get through their life..They have to struggle with physical and mental injury..The worst is they will become trauma..It's so painful and stressful..
'STOP CHILD ABUSE CAMPAIGN' by UNICEF is one of the effective way to gain the community awareness about their role in order to PROTECT the child...
Just put yourself in their shoes...you will release THEY really need our HELP..
Every child have the same FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS ...They deserve to be LOVED...
So, just give them LOVE...LOVE is about sharing, the more you GIVE, the more you GET...
Come on everybody...RAISE YOUR HAND, STOP CHILD ABUSE...
Show your concern by join this CONTEST:::::
Mombloggersplanet support this campaign ALL OUT!!!!! So do I....
HOW TO JOIN?????= so simple....
- Put this banner in the entry and blog sidebar (link to the campaign).
- Tell us your choice of t-shirt’s size (mention t-shirt type Men or Women). For me, I choose Women (L)
Terms & Condition
- Contest open to Malaysian bloggers only.
- Contest end on 10th December 2010.
- Entry about Unicef’s Stop Child Abuse Campaign posted before this contest is published will be accepted provided all the contest requirements are done.
- Winners will be selected by lucky draw.
- You can also buy the T-Shirt directly at Unicef’s website.
- 1 x UNICEF’s Stop Child Abuse T-SHIRT to minimum 3 or more lucky winners (worth RM40+ each - depend on stock availability and budget). If stock not available we will replace with cash or other equivalent – tshirt is fully sponsored by MBP
- 3 x Shopping Voucher worth RM40 each sponsored by Little Mama’s Love Baby Boutique. We have some new items in store at very affordable prices!!