CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

IM SUPER SYSTEM...tlg click ekkkk....

JantungKU BerDEGUP...if you pun sama...CLICK kat BANNER...

MaMa's CliCks..Love U All....

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Quick Laugh for 5 mins

Have a BREAK.......


Laugh No.1

Teacher : History is a very interesting subject. It tells you about what had happened in the past.

Student : Please teacher, I don't think I want to study history.

Teacher : Why?

Student : There is no future in it.

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .

Laugh No.2

Teacher : Ted, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how much would your father still have?

Ted : $10.

Teacher : You don't know maths.

Ted : You don't know my father!

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........

Laugh No.3

Mother : David, come here.

David : Yes, mum?

Mother : You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.

David : But I will only get my report book tomorrow.

Mother : I know that. But I am going to Hong Kong tomorrow, so I am scolding you now.

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........

Laugh No.4

Father : Why did you fail your mathematics test?

Son : On Monday, teacher said 3+5=8

Father : So?

Son : On Tuesday, she said 4+4=8 And on Wednesday, she said 6+2=8. If she can't make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........

Laugh No.5

A mother and son were doing dishes while the father and daughter were

watching TV in the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of

breaking plates, then complete silence. The daughter turned to look at her father.



Daughter : It's mummy!

Father : How do you know?

Daughter : She didn't say anything.

............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........

Laugh No.6

Girl: Do you love me?

Boy: Yes Dear

Girl: Would you die for me?

Boy: No, mine is undying love



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Laugh No.7

Man: How old is your father?

Boy: As old as me

Man: How can that be?

Boy: He became a father only when I was born



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Laugh No.8

Waiter: I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg.

Customer: Don't tell me your problems. Give me the menu card.



------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

Laugh No.9

Teacher : Simon, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?

Simon : No, teacher, it's the same dog!



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Laugh No.10

Father : Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything!

Son : That's why I say she's no good!



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --

Laugh No.11

Teacher: "Where were u born?"

Student: " Singapore , Sir."

Teacher: "Which part?"

Student: "All of me, Sir."

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
Laugh No.12

A teacher was asking her class: "What is the difference between 'unlawful' and 'illegal'?" Only one hand shot up. "Ok, answer, Joan" said the teacher. "'unlawful' is when u do something the law doesn't allow and 'illegal' is a sick eagle."



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

Laugh No.13

Teacher: "How come you do not comb your hair?"

Ah Kow: "No comb, Sir."

Teacher: "Use your dad's then."

Ah Kow: "No hair, Sir."



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

Laugh No.14

A boy came home from school with his exam results.

"What did u get?" asked his father.

"My marks are under water," said the boy.

"What do u mean 'under water'?"

"They are all below 'C' (sea) level"





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MaMa's BloG HisToRy

PAPAnMAMAs' CHECKPOINT

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Uyeeh's Checkpoint....

Iklan