CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

IM SUPER SYSTEM...tlg click ekkkk....

JantungKU BerDEGUP...if you pun sama...CLICK kat BANNER...

MaMa's CliCks..Love U All....

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

L.O.V.E

What is love? For me, love is universal. Love is a kind of magic feeling that comes straight away from your heart. Love never lie. In the name of love I was born. In the name of love I could survive in this world. I love everything that might comfort me. I love my Creator, my parents, my family and my friend. Since two years ago I met my new true love. A lovely guy that make my heart jumping when the first time I saw him. He is very nice guy. He is the first man that can steal my heart. I am very happy with him. Now he is my husband. This is my first post in my blog, so I will introduce all the person that can make my day wonderful.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MaMa's BloG HisToRy

PAPAnMAMAs' CHECKPOINT

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Uyeeh's Checkpoint....

Iklan